- No stock investment – invoiced as sold
- Easy to merchandise, ticketed stock with a coordinated range
- Branded fixtures supplied free of charge
- Klass responsible for all stock
- Regular visits from trained area managers
- Sales replenished weekly
- Slow sellers removed replaced with fast selling lines
- Stock package is customised and monitored to maintain best fit with host store customer profile
Klass Collection was established in 1985 and has progressed to have over 150 stores including standalone stores and concessions throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland including sites in many garden centres. Klass are proud to be a family owned business and feel our approach shows in everything we do. Our in house design team strive to make the seasonal trends accessible to a wide age range of customers with a fit that gives confidence. Each garment uses specifically sourced quality fabrics and are manufactured to high quality standards. We continue to break new ground and retail over 1.5 million garments per year.
Klass & Anna Rose
The typical Klass customer is over 50 years of age and likes to look and feel great in what she wears. She’s interested in the latest trends but needs confidence to wear them. She relies on Klass to get the look in a style that makes her feel comfortable. She looks for great value for money in everything she wears.
The Anna Rose customer is over 55 years of age and likes to feel comfortable in what she wears. She likes a classic look and seeks quality in garments that will stand the test of time. She looks for value for money in everything she buys and often purchases the same product once worn out.