Regatta is the UK’s largest supplier of outdoor and leisure clothing and a leading player in the European market.
- Unmanned Concessions
- 250 – 1000 sq.ft.
- Flexible agreements to suit the host store
- Fully branded concession area by Regatta
- Merchandised visits to ensure displays are always fresh
- Product changes to keep seasonal displays relevant
- Replenishment stock controlled by EPOS
- Generous commissions paid monthly
- Opportunity to migrate to a manned concession if required
Regatta is one of the largest outdoor clothing brands in Europe. The company was formed in 1981 and is still family owned. Brands associated with Regatta include Craghoppers, Dare 2B, Hawkshead and Countrywide.
Regatta employs over 350 personnel at its head office in Trafford Park Manchester and has a distribution warehouse at Ellesmere Port which distributes 15 million items each year. The Head Office is home to the key departments of: sales, buying, design, marketing, planning, imports, export, accounts, IT and HR.
Regatta exports to over 54 countries worldwide and have dedicated sales offices in France, Belgium, Ireland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Poland, Italy, Finland, Czech Republic and Israel.
Regatta are well known in garden centres and the company has recently started to offer both manned and unmanned concession formats.
Regatta concessions cover 200 sq ft – 2000 sq ft.
Regatta usually require a 5 year lease with 6 month mutual break clauses. Annual sales will be in the region of £225k – £300k.