The Works Stores concessions attract consumers of all ages to leading retail garden centres.
The Works operate over 350 stores across the UK and Ireland including 25 garden centre concessions.
The Works Stores concessions are renowned for their excellent value and range of products based around an extensive selection of books. They are the market leaders in the value book market and their exciting ranges enhance their brands and encourage customers to return more often.
The Works Stores opened their first garden centre concessions in 1998 and the company now trades from many leading garden centres. The Works Stores concessions have an enviable reputation for promotional products that drive custom to their hosts stores. One of the most recognisable brands in the UK they have recently upgraded their format so the range is now 40% books and 60% crafts and activities.
The Works require around 1300 sq ft plus an extra 200 sq ft of storage elsewhere.
The Works Stores Ltd., The Works, Midpoint Park, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 1RN
Tel: 0121 313 6000, Fax: 0121 313 6001.
- Manned Concession with own till and staff
- 5 year term
- 1300 – 1500 sq ft internal plus 200 sq ft storage
- Base rent plus turnover rent
- Average annual sales £300k+
- Contribution towards electricity and other outgoings
- Rates included in rental payments
- 40% books 60% children’s craft and activites
- Area usually comprises open front and walls on 3 sides
- The Works branding over concession area and on directional signage within garden centre
- Branding requested on roadside signage
- Marketing will work with garden centre on promotional days and newspaper adverts etc.
Quick Response Form
Need more information? Complete the form and we will call you back within 24 hours